Contact Mary Anderson at 319-354-5303 or Debbie Hellwig at 319-471-2112 for information about our Pro-Life Ministry.
You can check our parish calendar for monthly pro-life rosary dates as well as other special events!
The St. Wenceslaus Pro Life ministry is sponsoring a raffle to raise money for the 2019 March for Life in Washington DC. Funds raised will help support youth traveling to the March of Life. A family pack (two adult and two youth tickets) is being raffled to the Iowa vs. Northwestern football game November 10. Raffle tickets will be available after all Masses until the drawing: November 4 after the 10am Mass. They are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00.
40 Days for Life is from September 26 - November 4 , 2019. Click here for more details.
Our Nativity Tree is from November 24 and 25 to December 15 and 16, 2019.
Our Saint Nicholas Party is December 2nd at 3:00 p.m. in the parish hall. View our flier here.
Our Spiritual Adoption Baby Shower will be held January 5 and 6, 2019.
Also, please pray for the Pro-Life Committee's intentions:
1. For all mothers who have chosen Life, may they find joy, strength, and the love of God through their children.
2. For pregnant women, may God give them strength, health and peace.
3. For all who are practicing natural family planning that their faith and their family lives would be a witness to others of God's love and that they would continue to place their trust in God and conform their wills to God's will for them.
4. For the St. Wenceslaus Knights of Columbus and all of their pro-life initiatives, including their efforts toward spreading the word about true women’s healthcare through training practitioners in NaPro technology, and through support of Guiding Star projects in Iowa.
5. For each one of the Creighton Model Fertility Care System (CrMS) Practitioners
6. For all doctors, that the Holy Spirit will open their hearts to NaPro technology and CrMS
7. For all new and potential candidates for CrMS training
8. For past candidates who are still discerning a vocation as a CrMS practitioner
9. For Michael Schmidt, that the Holy Spirit will guide him in his work at the state level as the Knights of Columbus Culture of Life Director
10. For all Birthright programs
11. That the Choices Medical Clinic will be open to CrMS training for its staff
12. For Hanna Klaus and her TeenSTAR chastity ministry. May God continue to guide her ministry and open hearts to her message, making her ministry a reality in our area.
13. For the Pope Paul VI Institute, that it may continue to spread its message of Life in women’s healthcare.
14. That the Holy Spirit will guide those working to unfold the Love and Life Unlimited for our Diocese, a conference by Pope Paul VI institute, for all who might learn or promote Napro technology - priests, RCIA leaders, marriage preparation leaders, and doctors.