Pro-Life Ministry meetings are scheduled monthly on Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. in the St. Wenceslaus Parish Hall. Contact Mary Anderson at 319-354-5303 or Debbie Hellwig at 319-471-2112 for more information.
Two upcoming pro-life events in our parish are the Baby Shower following the spiritual adoption program as well as the Sourdough Bread Sale. Click here for more information! You can check our parish calendar for monthly pro-life rosary dates.
Also, please pray for the Pro-Life Committee's intentions!
1. For all mothers who have chosen Life, may they find joy, strength, and the love of God through their children.
2. For pregnant women, may God give them strength, health and peace.
3. For all who are practicing natural family planning that their faith and their family lives would be a witness to others of God's love and that they would continue to place their trust in God and conform their wills to God's will for them.
4. For the St. Wenceslaus Knights of Columbus and all of their pro-life initiatives, including their efforts toward spreading the word about true women’s healthcare through training practitioners in NaPro technology, and through support of Guiding Star projects in Iowa.
5. For each one of the Creighton Model Fertility Care System (CrMS) Practitioners
6. For all doctors, that the Holy Spirit will open their hearts to NaPro technology and CrMS
7. For all new and potential candidates for CrMS training
8. For past candidates who are still discerning a vocation as a CrMS practitioner
9. For Michael Schmidt, that the Holy Spirit will guide him in his work at the state level as the Knights of Columbus Culture of Life Director
10. For all Birthright programs
11. That the Choices Medical Clinic will be open to CrMS training for its staff
12. For Hanna Klaus and her TeenSTAR chastity ministry. May God continue to guide her ministry and open hearts to her message, making her ministry a reality in our area.
13. For the Pope Paul VI Institute, that it may continue to spread its message of Life in women’s healthcare.
14. That the Holy Spirit will guide those working to unfold the Love and Life Unlimited for our Diocese, a conference by Pope Paul VI institute, for all who might learn or promote Napro technology - priests, RCIA leaders, marriage preparation leaders, and doctors.