Meet the Staff
Knights of Columbus
623 Fairchild Street, Iowa City, Iowa 52245
ph: 319-337-4957 fax: 319-337-5822
vás u Svátého Václava
"We welcome you to the church of Saint Wenceslaus"
For nationwide Mass times and locations
call 1-410-676-6000 or
A message from our new Pastor: WELCOME!
Become a member of our parish
Key Messages and Events
- Parking Lot Dance and Meal Deal - Saturday, Sept 19
- 5:00 - 5:30 PM Meal Deal - Hot Dog, Chips, Drinks - 25 cents for each
- 5:30 - 7:00 PM Parking Lot Dance (with water and cookie cart available)
- Please continue to make your song choices known (through Sept. 8), drop the song title into the basket in the vestibule. Come and hear it played, dance partners not required. Join us
as we dance the night away with Nathan Kabat our DJ.
- EWTN's Dr. Ray to Speak at St. Wenceslaus on Wednesday, Sept 30. Click here for details.
- Sunday, Oct. 4 -- St. Wenceslaus Fall Dinner. Click here for information about the Dinner and the Raffles.
- Upcoming Conferences on Life, Marriage and Family! Oct. 23 & 24, 2015
- "Going Natural - A Healthy Choice" Conference to be Friday, October 23 at St. Wenceslaus Church, Iowa City. Registration begins at 8:30am and conference runs from 9am-3pm. This conference will present a scientific analysis of sex, fertility, and relationships.
Speakers include Vicki Thorn, M.S., Jamie Rathjen, M.A., Monica Minjeur, D.O., Robert Pranger, M.D. and Fr. Ray Atwood.
Everyone is welcome! CEUs offered for medical professionals. $50 for conference, materials, lunch and CEU credits. $30 for students and financial scholarships available.
Registration deadline: October 9. Please contact Sheryl Schwager at (319) 855-8475, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.jctrl.org for more information.
- "An Invitation to Love - God's Plan for Sexuality and Marriage" Saturday morning, October 24 at St. Wenceslaus Church, Iowa City. Continental Breakfast and registration begin at 7:45am and conference runs from 8:30am-12:15pm. Topics include an Introduction to Theology of the Body, "What They Didn't Tell You in Sex Ed," Catholic Response to Sexual Chaos in Our Culture, and NFP personal testimony. Speakers include Vicki Thorn, M.S. and Fr. Jerry Kopacek.
Everyone is welcome! Freewill donations accepted. RSVP by Oct. 16.
Please contact Sheryl Schwager at (319) 855-8475, email@example.com or visit www.jctrl.org for more information.
Conferences sponsored by Johnson County Right to Life, Dubuque County Right to Life, Coalition for Life of Iowa, and the Knights of Columbus.
- Monthly Pro Life Ministry meetings will be held on Saturdays listed below at 9am in the St. Wenceslaus Parish Hall. Contact Mary Anderson or Debbie Hellwig for more information.
- September 19
- October 17
- November 14
- Monthly Pro Life Rosaries will held at 7:00 pm on the Thursdays listed below at St. Wenceslaus Church.
- September 24
- October 22
- November 19
- If you use Facebook, click here, to follow us on Facebook.
- Click on Parish Calendar link on the left to see what is on the schedule
Awards and Gifts